Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- My people will be assigned duties commensurate with their skills. I will not task pilots with leading a ground assault, infiltrating enemy camps, etc.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- For those situations where a fresh, living, sacrifice is not available, the lower ranks of demons can be fooled by microwaving a previously frozen chunk of ex-victim and cleverly jiggling it. However, a mock victim sculpted from Spam is right out.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- If a new hero shows up who take business away from the old one, keep your distance; they're either a Bad Guy pretending to be Good, or their powers are not fully developed and will soon go out of control.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- All non-instantaneous deathtraps (drowning pools, trash compactors, gas chambers, etc.) should be isolated from the communications and power grids.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.
- Things that must work together, can't be carried to the field that way.
- The seriousness of a wound is inversely proportional to the distance to any form of cover.
- It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
- Try to look unimportant. The enemy may be low on ammo.
- Incoming fire has the right of way.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.