Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will have my fortress exorcised regularly. Although ghosts in the dungeon provide an appropriate atmosphere, they tend to provide valuable information once placated.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- To prevent the computer from being reprogrammed by every Tom, Dick and Harry that sneaks on board, its software will be stored in ROM chips that are soldered to the motherboard; RAM will be reserved for data only.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- If the hero gives you a chance to surrender or flee, take it.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- My own sidekicks will be picked for brains, not looks.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will wear breakaway clothing whenever risking capture. It will facilitate escape if I am grabbed, and it will distract the captor (but not me) for those crucial seconds it will take me to either escape or steal his weapon.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- There is no such place as a convenient foxhole.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.