Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- When my Legions of Terror park their vehicle to do reconnaissance on foot, they will be instructed to employ The Club.
- Advice for the Hero:
- Self-appointed prophets who deliver elliptically-worded warnings will be politely asked to rephrase their utterances in plainer terms. If said prophet refuses the request, a five-year-old child will be asked to explain the meaning of the prophecy.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- Learn to distinguish Heroes from Sidekicks. Heroes are usually taller and more somber, while Sidekicks dress with more flair and tell more jokes. Taking on the Hero when you only have enough manpower/firepower to take on the Sidekick will earn you an all-expenses-paid trip on Stygian Cruise Lines.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- I will not freeze in terror in the presence of monsters or servants of the Evil Overlord.
- Further Evil (Advice on Fortress Construction):
- Your Command Center should have a heavily guarded room at the bottom of a 100-story subterranean shaft that contains a sophisticated bus-sized computer with a fake encoded plan, no external links, and no real function whatsoever. The real command center will be a satellite-linked laptop on a card-table with a folding chair, near the top of the elevator shaft, behind a door marked 'standpipe valves' that's accessible through the unlocked janitor's closet.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- If you mess with a thing long enough, it'll break.
- It is physically impossible to carry too much ammo.
- If you take more than your share of objectives, you will be assigned more objectives to take.
- Weather ain't neutral.
- Armored vehicles are bullet magnets.
- When you've written down several of radio frequencies, the most important ones will be illegible.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.