Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- When combat is imminent, my ship's computer will be programmed so that enemy troops beaming aboard will be immediately beamed into empty space, or the originating ship's reactor core if possible. It will also deliver a kilo of antimatter to the bridge of the ship in question.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Genius):
- If I need one liter of my secret formula to implement my Diabolical Plan, I will produce ten liters and store the other nine safely in different caches.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- Optimism and survival appear to correlate negatively. If I find myself hopeful at all times about human nature, I will verify the status of my insurance policies.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- If I must fight hand to hand, no matter how I outclass my opponent in skill and finesse, I will fight dirty and get the job done as quickly as possible.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- Walking point = sniper bait.
- You can win without fighting, but it's a lot tougher to do. And the enemy may not cooperate.
- Things which must be shipped together as a set, aren't.
- The seriousness of a wound is inversely proportional to the distance to any form of cover.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.