Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- I will follow the advice of my Chief Medical Officer. If I am not at 100% of my usual level of physical fitness, I will stick to desk duty unless the fate of something genuinely important hangs in the balance.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Henchman):
- As soon as the evil lord has the Hero in his power, seek the nearest available escape route. The fewmets are about to hit the windmill.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's One True Love):
- I will learn armed combat, so that when the Evil Overlord and the Hero are engaged in mortal combat, I can grab some dead henchman's weapons and help tilt the odds in the Hero's favor.
- Further Evil (Miscellaneous Evil Resolution):
- If I cannot take the time to create and remember a nonsensical 12 digit password with numbers, symbols, and alternate cases, I might well keep my Ultimate Plan in an ASCII file on my desktop.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- When all else fails, read the instructions.
- If at first you don't succeed, call in an air-strike.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.