Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.
- Advice for the Hero:
- After killing a few dozen faceless, anonymous grunts in the Legion of Doom without a second thought, I will not suddenly take a merciful attitude with the Evil Overlord, his family, his lieutenants, or anyone else with a speaking part.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Legion of Doom Troops):
- And while you're pulling guard duty, if anyone shows up with a prisoner transfer or maintenance job, and you don't know about it, arrest them on the spot.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Good Guy's Sidekick):
- If the hero tells me to stay put while he goes on ahead, I will do so instead of sneaking around and getting captured.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- I will promote chivalry and urge my minions to exhibit proper behavior at all times when it is not counterproductive to my schemes. This increases the chance of running up against only chivalric Heroes, as well as increasing the surprise factor when I ditch the pretenses and get really vicious.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- A grenade with a seven-second fuse will always burn down in four seconds.
- The crucial round is a dud.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.