Random Plot Generator
You can hit your browser's Reload button for another set of plot
ideas, though that's not the point of the exercise.
- Advice for the Evil Overlord:
- I will have my fortress exorcised regularly. Although ghosts in the dungeon provide an appropriate atmosphere, they tend to provide valuable information once placated.
- Advice for the Starship Captain:
- Anyone who cannot be entertained by books, music, a good game of cards and a well-stocked bar will not be allowed to crew my ship. Hence there will be no need for a holodeck on my ship.
- Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Evil Cult Member):
- Fluorescent lighting is very annoying to most netherworldly creatures.
- Advice for the Good Auxiliary Character (Innocent Bystander):
- If the Hero says "wait here," it really doesn't matter whether you obey him or not. If you stay, you'll be captured by the Evil Overlord's henchmen as soon as the Hero is out of earshot. If you tag along, you will be caught by the EO's henchmen as you stumble along.
- Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
- My Radiant Amulet of Power will not be worn around my neck on a thin gold chain, or on a ring that is two sizes too big for my finger. If a line of sight is required for operation, then a good strong locking watchband will do. If the amulet need not be exposed, as Empress I have far more secure hiding places at my immediate disposal -- and to hell with the glow.
Murphy's Laws of Combat:
- All-weather close air support doesn't work in bad weather.
- When you have plenty of ammo, you never miss. When you're running low, you can't hit the broad side of a barn.
- It is physically impossible to carry too much ammo.
- No inspection-ready unit has ever passed combat.
- Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do.
- If your ambush is properly set, the enemy won't walk into it.
Evil Overlord Plot Generator © Teresa Nielsen Hayden
Evil Overlord and Murphy's Laws of Combat lists not copyrighted by us.
PHP programming and implementation by Avram Grumer.